~Tacenda๐ฟ
Besides me. Lies a man for whom I may not
be the most beautiful women in the world, but who appreciates me for whatever I
am. Who has seen me naked. Who is gripping me in his arms each time his hand
slips down. Who smells of an unknown likable fragrance. Who is putting his legs
around mine unconsciously in his sleep. Who knows all my fetishes. Who is
smiling as he dreams. The one who says he sees his future with me. The one who
says to keep a huge boat in our future balcony, for us to have tea in the
evening. Who sleeps in peace. And says he finds peace in me. Who says he is
proud to have me. Who can't keep his hands off me. Who breathes with the rhythm
of my pulse. So as we inhale together. I feel a part of me that he completes.
Who loves my tan uneven skin. And also my bulges. Who endures my stinking pair
of shoes. The one who smiles from the rear view mirror as I read each and every
advertisement on the road. One who waits for me till I complete my second glass
of juice. The one who kisses me for no reason. And holds me close to him.
Beside me. Lies my man.
For whom I may not be the most beautiful
women in the world. But who still wants me more than any of those beautiful
women in the world. ❤

Comments
Post a Comment