☣️
....
I've been hearing to my heart.
Since the day I was born.
I've taken up wrong routes.
And a plenty of regretful decisions.
I've opened up my soul to people.
And have felt ignorance.
Have dared and decieved.
Have recollected the loss.
Have learnt to smile.
And have screamed a lot
I've known the pain.
I've felt the euphoria.
I've lost myself in time.
And found myself redefined
I've been proud. I've been ashamed.
I've overthrown my precious.
I've caged my thoughts a times.
I've slept. I've walked.
I've seen. I've stopped.
I've seized. I've lost.
But when I breath at the end of it all
I've been hearing to my heart.
Since the day I was born.
....
I've been hearing to my heart.
Since the day I was born.
I've taken up wrong routes.
And a plenty of regretful decisions.
I've opened up my soul to people.
And have felt ignorance.
Have dared and decieved.
Have recollected the loss.
Have learnt to smile.
And have screamed a lot
I've known the pain.
I've felt the euphoria.
I've lost myself in time.
And found myself redefined
I've been proud. I've been ashamed.
I've overthrown my precious.
I've caged my thoughts a times.
I've slept. I've walked.
I've seen. I've stopped.
I've seized. I've lost.
But when I breath at the end of it all
I've been hearing to my heart.
Since the day I was born.

Comments
Post a Comment